Sunday, September 7, 2008

NEGLECTED!!! Why the blog has not received any love for awhile...

Well...I have some explaining to do don't I? If you've noticed that I haven't blogged in months, THIS is the reason WHY!!!
Now that I'm feeling better and have "recovered" from severe morning sickness, I had the awesome opportunity to be on the other side of the camera for my personal maternity session. Photographers Chris and Lynn Jaska from Vancouver, B.C. were in Hawaii this past month and I was honored to have been photographed by this talented husband and wife photography team.

Their work is inspiring and I feel so fortunate to have these beautiful images to document this special time in my life. I've been blogged! Visit Chris and Lynn's site to view their phenomenal work.
http://chrispluslynn.blogspot.com/





3 comments:

Malia said...

It has been awhile but I just thought "Hey, I will check in on Photovisions Hawaii again." And sure enough a beautiful update. Those pics are amazing!

siliohana said...

hey there teahi..beautiful pictures if you get a chance check us out. rockusilifaivastyle.blogspot.com

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

these maternity images are my favorite of chris + lynn's of all time!! absolutely gorgeous!!