Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKFUL



I have an itchy trigger finger to shoot more creative photos of Kaua, but lack the energy and feeling drugged out from the pain-pills. I take a lot of naps with Kaua, as my sleeping schedule is WHACKED! Sorry, I'm operating on low batteries. More pictures to come. I hope to be recharged soon!


Curt and I laugh at feeling like rookies in the first week. It's been awhile! -6 years since we've had a little one! We're back in the saddle again! I forgot about how many poopy diapers these little people can produce. Wouldn't have it any other way though. I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL LIFE, faith, health, strength, the miracle of a newborn and the blessings that each member brings to our home. Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Tell me, what you thankful for?

3 comments:

Malia said...

They grow too fast. Even thought you are exhausted this will be a special time to look back on as you are living in the moment, being present and enjoying that little one.... diapers and all! Happy Thanksgiving, love the Akinaka's

Super Star said...

love the pictures. so cute! I like his hair and chubby cheeks!! can't wait to meet him. I game mom outfits for you and I have lots of diaper coupons for you.

Malia said...

Your kids are so blessed to have such talented photographer parents. They will love to look at their baby pics as they grow! He is such a CUTIE! Love these pics... I just want to cuddle him!