Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 1st, 2009. A SURPRISE PROPOSAL and Engagement session

I'm stoked to have been able to capture this surprise proposal on January 1st, 2009. Noah (who is also a photographer) called me up and told me of his way cool plan to surprise his girlfriend Becky with a proposal on North Shore of Oahu. I waited at the planned location and pretended to be shooting scenics. Noah's friend John was hiding out in the bushes with a video camera. When Noah got down on one knee and proposed to Becky she was totally surprised! What a way to start the new year! Woohoo! Congratulations Noah and Becky! Read more about this cute couple on their blog: http://www.noahandbecky.com CLICK PLAY to see a slideshow below.


8 comments:

BeckyB said...

YAY!!! Thanks Ramona! Great pics!

Becky
noahandbecky.com

Super Star said...

I love the pics on Haleiwa bridge. So cool. Good job capturing these special moments

Super Star said...

Love the Haleiwa bridge pics! Great job capturing these special moments. I bet they love em!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i love love love love love it! oh how we miss hawaii!! love the haleiwa bridge shots!

congrats to noah and becky!!!

Eveline Wunder said...

Ramona

I thought I would comment on this entry rather than the older ones so that you could see it sooner. I just want to say you have a beautiful family and your darling baby boy is so sweet! I hope everything is going well with baby and balancing your business. It can be tricky at times. By the way, I have some files for you that I want to send to you. I don't know if you have given my your address, but if you could just shoot me an email again that would be great. The files are the wall hangings that I used on my blog.

Malia said...

How fun! These pics look like a photo shoot for a high end magazine. What a thoughtful proposal... they will be able to treasure this day always. Great job!

Patria said...

Hi! I ran into your blog --you guys are such a darling family and I love your pictures! I've been meeting fun photographers lately like Malia and then running into your blog! Hope to see you around...Patria

Ashley Smith said...

OH MY FREAKING GOD! I'm absolutely lovin' that night shoot. Thanks guys for inspiring me to shoot at night. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!