Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!




Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! May this year bring you joy, happiness, health, prosperity and peace to all of you. One of my resolutions for this year is to keep up on my blog!!! I resolve to blog at least twice a week with all the happenings of home and business.

I have positive vibes for 2008, lot's of things planned for Photo Visions and personal family goals that will help us all cherish what heaven has blessed us with. We have so much to be grateful for. We thank our Lord and Savior for all that he has given us!

Love and Aloha,

Ramona, Curt, Kanalu, Makena and Mahina
(photo by Marina Miller ;)

1 comment:

Felila said...

Wow you guys look so great and your family is awesome! I'm glad you mentioned something about your blog. I'm all about blogging these days. If you guys want to take a look let me know, otherwise I know everybody is busy and crazy with just living their lives. But how fun to see all these pictures. Curt, it was nice to see your mom in one of them. You are a fabulous looking couple.